Thursday, April 13, 2006

Smallville might have just jumped the shark


Okay, I just finished watching this weeks Smallville. This may sound strange, seeing as how i'm okay with all the man of steel, xray vision, won't slip it to Lana Lang etc... I can manage to suspend my disbelief for all of those unfrigginbelieveable things but i cannot, i repeat CANNOT believe that Lex Luthor would actually use AOL.


Here is the head of a multinational corporation, supposedly tech-savvy and he's viewing video over an AOL connection? Product placement be dammned, those goddamn bean-counters have ruined the show for me.

Oh, and by the way, Erica Durance is the hottest chick on the show.





























Oh, and what's with Blogger crapping all over my dropped cap CSS? you'd think that whatever nazi-javascript css scouring process they put in place would leave my goddamn <span> alone dammit.

No comments: